1) The eighth graders will be presenting Shakespeare’s "Hamlet": in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
2) The 1991 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
3) Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.
4) Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan in preparing for the girth of their first child.
5) Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
6) The associate minister unveiled the church’s new giving campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge–Up Yours."
7) The cost for attending the Prayer and Fasting conference includes meals.
8) The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.
9) Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
10) Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person(s) you want remembered.
11) Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker and heave a healthy lunch.
12) Mrs. Johnson will be entering the hospital this week for testes.
Email this joke to a friend
from “ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day”
via original RSS feed: http://ift.tt/2ebVZpJ
Reposted by: To Live Like Jesus Clothing Ministry on October 22, 2016 at 09:08PM