Sunday, October 23, 2016

I’ll Go Ahead of You – Mark 14:28

Key Passage

“But {after I die}, I will rise from death. Then I will go to Galilee. I will be there before you go there.”

— Mark 14:28 ERV (Read Full Text)


Key Thought

Facing his own death and the desertion of his friends, Jesus’ faith was strong. He trusted that God would raise him from the dead and bring him back to his disciples to finish his work of preparing them for the future. Jesus’ faith in the face of death and his victory over death in the resurrection have reassured Christians for centuries that they would again see those that they love in the Lord after death. May God give us such faith.


Prayer

Eternal Father, please give me such faith! In Jesus’ powerful name I pray. Amen.


Related Scriptures

Devotional provided by Heartlight®
© 1996-2016. All rights reserved.

from “What Jesus Did! from Heartlight”
via original RSS feed: http://ift.tt/2e2uBZK

Reposted by: To Live Like Jesus Clothing Ministry on October 24, 2016

The post I’ll Go Ahead of You – Mark 14:28 appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.