Saturday, October 15, 2016

Instagram Post:


“Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever #believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a #judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have #spoken will condemn them at the last day. For I did not speak on my own, but the #Father who sent me #commanded me to say all that I have spoken. I know that his command leads to #eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”” #‭‭John‬ ‭12:44-50‬ ‭#NIV‬‬ http://ift.tt/2dEkFWb #biblestudy #bibleverses #biblequotes #bible #instahappy #instagood #instagram #instaday #instabible #biblejournaling #bibledaily #jesuschrist #jesus #jesustakethewheel #jesuscalling #jesussaves #jesus❤ #wordsofwisdom #wordsofjesus #christian #christianity #christ #christians October 15, 2016 at 08:22AM