Friday, January 6, 2017

Instagram Post:


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the #Lord , “plans to #prosper you and not to harm you, #plans to give you hope and a #future . Then you will call on me and come and #pray to me, and I will #listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be #found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”” ‭‭#Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-14‬ #‭NIV‬‬ http://ift.tt/2hXVioq #instagram #instadaily #instalike #instagood #bible #biblejournaling #bibleverse #biblestudy #biblequotes #bibleverses #verse #verseoftheday #church #studying #faith #faithful #love #jesus #jesuschrist January 06, 2017 at 07:17AM