Monday, February 27, 2017

Chaplain: They Jeered My Prayer in Jesus’ Name at GOP Town Hall. Here’s My Response.

“Jesus has been booed many times,” says chaplain jeered during town hall prayer. Ed: What happened last week when many at the town hall meeting started to protest during your prayer? Michael: I’m a chaplain of the state of Louisiana with a group called The Capitol Commission. I was asked a week earlier to come in, like I often do at events throughout the state. For decades, most of our events have opened up with an invocation of prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance and then whatever the event is. I fully expected to ask the blessing upon the meeting, have a sense ofRead More →

The post Chaplain: They Jeered My Prayer in Jesus’ Name at GOP Town Hall. Here’s My Response. appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.