Wednesday, March 1, 2017

By His Wounds the World Is Healed: a 40-Day Resource Leading Up to Easter

40 days of visual inspiration to lead you to show & share the love of Jesus as Easter draws near I want to share an invitation to join me on a 40-day journey leading up to Easter. Research has shown that this season ranks among the top times of year when people are most open to hearing the gospel. And as I’ve said before, evangelism has fallen on hard times. But my team and I at the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism are working hard to create resources to equip churches and Christians to begin to prioritize sharing the good news and moving past fears,Read More →

The post By His Wounds the World Is Healed: a 40-Day Resource Leading Up to Easter appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.