Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Interview: How to Get Our Girls Into Scripture

Erin Weidemann, founder of Bible Belles, wants to introduce young women to brave female role models. Quarantined during a 72-hour radioactive iodine treatment for aggressive cancer, Erin Weidemann had what she calls “a dark moment of the soul.” Hours before, she had swallowed a pill that doctors hoped would kill the cancer that had metastasized in her chest and head. At 26, she faced the reality of her own mortality. “My battle with cancer was a five-year period where I was discovering a closeness with the Lord,” says Weidemann. “I have never experienced peace, healing, and blessing like I did when I said to him,Read More →

The post Interview: How to Get Our Girls Into Scripture appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.