Today’s category: Mothers
6 Things to Think About
1. You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God’s rewards for not killing your own children.
3. Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young
4. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
5. The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6. We child proofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
View hundreds more jokes online.
Email this joke to a friend
Date: July 07, 2017 at 09:06PM
From: “ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day”
via original RSS feed: http://ift.tt/2uABhab
Reposted by: To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company
Category: Joke of the Day
If you would like to share your thoughts and/or comments… please leave your feedback below. All comments and suggestions are not of our own, but that of our readers and customers. These comments may not reflect our (TLLJCC) views, but are meant for discussion purposes to talk about a variety of Christian subjects.
To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company, works with Feeding America (feedingamerica.org). For every dollar donated, the Feed America network of food banks secures and distributes 11 meals to people facing hunger.