I have been wanting to do some real estate investing for years, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. We all have our excuses don’t we?
But a friend of mine, Brandon Turner, is part of the largest real estate investing website out there (BiggerPockets.com) and has been investing in real estate for years. And he is a really great teacher and communicator.
So, I figured who better to ask some questions to.
In the interview below I ask him a series of questions that I am curious about as a wannabe investor and that are pretty common questions that beginners typically wonder about.
- What type of real estate investing do you recommend to beginners and why?
- What made you take the leap into REI?
- Answer this question once and for all – can you invest in a property with no money down?
- When looking for good properties, are there any rules of thumb that you follow to identify a good investment property?
- With there being so many real estate investors out there, do new investors have a chance to snatch up a winning property?
- How does a new investor minimize risk?
- Do you recommend that new investors use a property manager?
- If you were talking to your younger self – say right when you started- what books, resources, would you recommend?
Watch the interview here
If you would like to share your thoughts and/or comments… please leave your feedback below. All comments and suggestions are not of our own, but that of our readers and customers. These comments may not reflect our (TLLJCC) views, but are meant for discussion purposes to talk about a variety of Christian subjects.
To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company, works with Feeding America (feedingamerica.org). For every dollar donated, the Feed America network of food banks secures and distributes 11 meals to people facing hunger.
The post How to get started investing in Real Estate for beginners appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.