Friday, July 14, 2017

How To Get To Heaven


Today’s category: Sunday School
How To Get To Heaven
      A teacher asked the children in her Sunday School class, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would I get into heaven?"

      "NO!" the children all answered.

      "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into heaven?"

      Again, the answer was "NO!"

      "Well," she continued, "then how can I get to heaven?"

      In the back of the room, a five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"


View hundreds more jokes online.
Email this joke to a friend

Date: July 14, 2017 at 09:02PM
From: “ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day”
via original RSS feed: http://ift.tt/2v2kA7R
Reposted by: To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company
Category: Joke of the Day

Comments/Suggestions

If you would like to share your thoughts and/or comments… please leave your feedback below. All comments and suggestions are not of our own, but that of our readers and customers. These comments may not reflect our (TLLJCC) views, but are meant for discussion purposes to talk about a variety of Christian subjects.

Giving Back

To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company, works with Feeding America (feedingamerica.org). For every dollar donated, the Feed America network of food banks secures and distributes 11 meals to people facing hunger.

The post How To Get To Heaven appeared first on To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company.