Today’s category: Technology
New Year’s Resolutions
New Year’s Resolutions for Internet Junkies
1. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 7 e-mail addresses.
2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife.
3. I resolve to work with neglected children – my own.
4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
5. I resolve to back up my 10GB hard drive daily…well, once a week…okay, monthly then…or maybe…
6. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.
7. When I hear "Where do you want to go today?" I won’t reply "MS Tech Support."
8. I will read the manual.
9. I will think of a password other than "password."
10. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning.
View hundreds more jokes online.
Email this joke to a friend
Date: August 07, 2017 at 09:04PM
From: “ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day”
via original RSS feed: http://ift.tt/2vJKNLF’s_Resolutions.shtml?from=rss
Reposted by: To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company
Category: Joke of the Day
If you would like to share your thoughts and/or comments… please leave your feedback below. All comments and suggestions are not of our own, but that of our readers and customers. These comments may not reflect our (TLLJCC) views, but are meant for discussion purposes to talk about a variety of Christian subjects.
To Live Like Jesus Clothing Company, works with Feeding America (feedingamerica.org). For every dollar donated, the Feed America network of food banks secures and distributes 11 meals to people facing hunger.